Outdoor Tour Guide
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for guiding tours for various recreational activities in the greater Phoenix area.
- Guides tours and oversees guest safety.
- Loads and unloads UTV/ATVs in a safe manner.
- Inspection of equipment before and after tours following proper company procedure.
- Cleans equipment promptly.
- Explains additional products to customers before and during activities.
- Occasionally trailering vehicles to and from customers.
- Accurately and neatly completes customer invoice/paperwork before tour begins.
- May work long hours per day due to nature of business and length of tour scheduled.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma / GED
- 1 year in a direct customer service position (retail, sales, etc)
- Approximately 6 months experience with ATVs and UTVs (personal experience okay)
- Experience loading and unloading heavy equipment a plus.
- Military Experience a plus.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable being around and handling firearms
- Must have open availability and be able to work weekends, holidays, and long hours
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, including sitting, standing, walking, and driving.
- Work is regularly performed in outdoor weather conditions where temperatures can exceed one hundred degrees.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org