3 Hour Ride and Shoot Combo
The Ride & Shoot Combo Tour is the true Arizona experience. Explore the beautiful trails of the Sonoran Desert by ATV or UTV and become an expert on a variety of firearms, with specialized training from your NRA-Certified Instructor.
All semi-automatic target shooting adventures include:
- Glock 9mm - 16 rounds
- AR-15 5.56 - 30 rounds
- AK-47 7.62 - 15 rounds
Want to take things to the next level? Experience our NEW Machine Gun Adventure!
Take aim with an authentic, fully-automatic M4, AK-47, or a genuine MP5 9mm Submachinegun!
Additional firearms and ammo available upon request:
- Desert Eagle .50 caliber pistol
- Browning 1919 BELT-FED .308
- Barrett M82A1 .50 CAL SNIPER RIFLE!
- Tannerite EXPLODING target (1/2 pound, Combo tour only!)
- And more!
Winter: 7am, 10am, 2pm
Summer: 7am, 4pm
*Afternoon tour times vary depending on time of year. Additional tour times may be added. Tour available on a single-passenger ATV or 4-Seater Kawasaki Teryx UTV.
*We are constantly updating our arsenal with new upgrades - Call for details!
All fully automatic firearms and machine gun adventures are supplied and supervised by Range Day Tactical Therapy LLC, a fully licensed 07/SOT FFL.
Pricing & Details
3 Hour Tour
$320/person for ATV (single seater only)
$320/person for 2 passenger UTV
$287/person for 3 passenger UTV
$270/person for 4 passenger UTV
*UTV has 2 person minimum
Machine Gun Upgrade
$40.00 - 80.00 per person
- Ask about our Private Tours
- Ride along tours available (UTV only). Let our guide take the wheel while you take in the sights!
- Hotel pick up for Phoenix and surrounding area available. Call for pricing (based on hotel location).
- Includes: Safety gear, fuel and water
- Sales tax and gratuity not included
- Firearm and ammo upgrades available
- 2 person minimum
72-hour cancellation policy. Must be at least 16 years of age, 5' tall and 100 lbs to drive an ATV. Must be 10 years of age to shoot. We recommend that anyone with a heart condition, chronic back problem or is pregnant to consult your physician before touring. Required attire: No open-toed shoes, dresses or skirts. Prices are subject to change without notice.