ATV, UTV, Sport Quad and Dirt Bike Rentals
For those looking for an all-day or multi-day rental, Arizona Outdoor Fun carries the Valley's largest fleet of ATVs, UTVs and Dirt Bikes for all your offroading needs! All you need is a tow vehicle, and we have the rest covered! Choose from our top-of-the-line equipment and enjoy the Arizona scenery on your own terms!
ATV - Honda Rancher
- 420cc liquid-cooled, fuel injected single cylinder engine
- Fully automatic 5-speed transmission with optional push button shifting and reverse
- 4 wheel drive with 4 wheel independent suspension and disk brakes
- Extremely tough and capable ATV
ATV - Honda Recon
- 250cc air-cooled single cylinder engine
- 2 wheel drive
- 5 speed transmission with automatic clutch and push button shift with reverse
- Smaller than the Rancher, fun and easy to ride
UTV - Kawasaki Teryx
- 800cc liquid cooled, fuel injected V-twin engine
- Automatic CVT transmission with high, low, and reverse
- Push button 4 wheel drive
- 4 wheel independent suspension with FOX Podium racing shocks
- Comfortable bucket seats with seat belts and a full roll cage for added safety
Sport Quad - Honda TRX 400 EX
- 400cc air-cooled, overhead cam, single cylinder engine
- Manual 5 speed transmission with reverse
- Great for experienced riders
Yamaha WR 450 Dirt Bike
- Engine Type: 449cc liquid-cooled, fuel injected single cylinder engine with electric start
- KYB Suspension
- Manual wide ratio 6 speed transmission
- Seat Height: 38"
Pricing & Details
Honda FourTrax® Recon: $125 - $185 / Per Day
Honda Rancher ES 4X4 ATV: $125 - $185 / Per Day
Kawasaki Teryx 2 Seater: $150 - $425 / Per Day
Kawasaki Teryx 4 Seater: $175 - $450 / Per Day
Sport Quad Rental
Honda TRX 400 EX: $125 - $185 / Per Day
Dirt Bike Rentals
Yamaha WR450: $300 / Per Day
- Safety gear included (Helmet, gloves, and goggles)
- Dirt Bike rentals for experienced riders ONLY and you must supply own boots, kneepads and chest protection
- Competitive group discount rates
- Fuel not included.
- Sales tax and gratuity not included.
- $500.00 Security Deposit per ATV and $1000 security deposit per UTV/Dirt bike required. Security Deposit must be put on major credit card. Debit card may be accepted for onsite riding only with purchase of optional collision damage waiver.
**Trailer is included with 2 or more ATVs/Dirt Bikes or 1 UTV, if available. Ramp included with single ATV/Dirt Bike, if available. Class 3 hitch required.
72-hour cancellation policy. Must be at least 16 years of age, 5' tall and 100 lbs to drive an ATV, UTV, Sport Quad or Dirt Bike. All ATVs, Sport Quads and Dirt Bikes are single-passenger only. We recommend that anyone with a heart condition, chronic back problem or is pregnant to consult your physician before touring. Required attire: No open toed shoes, dresses or skirts. Prices are subject to change without notice.